Three corpses: Sunday morning carnage as Akha villagers prepare for church
A psychotic Chiang Mai villager who ran out of drugs shot two neighbors then turned the gun on himself. The shooting happened as Christian villagers in an Akha community prepared to go to church, reported Sanook. The shooter was 41 year old Chupha who was found dead with a bullet wound to the left chest. Nearby was 62 year old Acho shot in the left side and 63 year old Liser who had been shot and then slashed in the neck and the back of the head in a vegetable patch. Villagers said that Chupha was responsible. He suffered psychosis and had run out of drugs. Deputy provincial police chief Pol Col Piyaphan Patrapongsin led a police investigation team to the village in Patom sub-district of Phrao district, Chiang Mai. Sanook The post Three corpses: Sunday morning carnage as Akha villagers prepare for church appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Three corpses: Sunday morning carnage as Akha villagers prepare for church, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Monday, 26 November
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Fear consumes Sri Lankan blast survivor after scenes from hell REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Ab Nirmala had just recounted how a day earlier she had found her daughter alive amid the body parts and bloody corpses strewn across the nave of St Anthony's Church,...
- Older News
- Vote! Family's near miss at bombed Sri Lanka church Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - NEGOMBO, Sri Lanka: When Dilip Fernando arrived at St Sebastian's church in Sri Lanka's Negombo on Easter Sunday, it was so crowded he went elsewhere for mass. The decision probably...
- Vote! 156 killed and hundreds wounded as multiple blasts hit churches and luxury hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - A string of blasts ripped through high-end hotels and churches holding Easter services in Sri Lanka on Sunday, killing at least 156 people, including 35 foreigners.Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe condemned...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says