Three charges for driver of truck that dropped load on Phuket road
PHUKET: The driver of a 22-wheeler truck which dropped its load on Route 4233, which runs between Kamala and Patong, this morning is to face three charge; reckless driving, using an unstable vehicle and dropping something on the road which may cause damage to others.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Three charges for driver of truck that dropped load on Phuket road, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 13 January, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Driver, 25, charged for asleep at the wheel as truck overturns on main Phuket road The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A 25-year-old truck driver will be charged with reckless driving causing damage to government property after he fell asleep at the wheel on Thepkrasattri Rd in Mai Khao early...
- Vote! AoT confirms overcharging Phuket van driver not registered to pick up airport passengers, tout illegally roams terminal The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Airports of Thailand (AoT), which operates Phuket International Airport, has confirmed that the van driver who charged two Australian tourists B3,000 to take them from the airport to Kata,...
- Vote! PM Prayut calls out Phuket van driver for overcharging Aussie tourists The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has called for operators in the tourism industry to not take advantage of tourists following two Australian tourists being charged B3,000 by a passenger van...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Seafront penthouses in Nai Thon for sale
- - EU 'considering further Brexit extension'
- - Drought wrecks havoc in Korat
- - Space crew to blast off for ISS on moon landing anniversary
- - American Crocodiles Thriving Outside Nuclear Plant
- - Japan Votes in Upper House Election
- - In Singapore, Temasek’s results spark discussion of Chinese investments and Ho Ching
- - Jai, Panipak, Ariya bag major awards
- - Hong Kong braces for fresh anti-government march
- - Taking a stand against Bangkok's crazy pavements