Thirty-nine killed, 461 injured on first of Songkran's '7 deadly days'
Thirty-nine people were killed and 461 injured in 447 road accidents across the country on Wednesday, the first of the "7 deadly days" of the Songkran festival.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thirty-nine killed, 461 injured on first of Songkran's '7 deadly days', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- - Asia has 'mitigating factors' to counter a global growth slowdown, says bank CEO
- Older News
- Vote! Songkran extended to a five day holiday this year Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - You have five full days to get soaked this year as the Cabinet has approved...
- Vote! Songkran Thai New Year becomes five-day public holiday The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The Cabinet has approved April 12 as an additional holiday this year, bringing the...