The yuan may be weak, but mainland Chinese are still flowing into Hong Kong and Macau
Analysts say the trend is likely to continue as a major infrastructure project integrates the two former European colonies with southern China.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The yuan may be weak, but mainland Chinese are still flowing into Hong Kong and Macau, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Google searches 'hijacked' to link Pakistan flag to toilet paper
- - India-Pakistan crisis: Saudi Arabia aims to de-escalate tensions
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! TAT paints positive outlook for Songkran tourism in Chiang Mai – but hotel bookings static Samui Times (Yesterday) - Chiang Mai News said that the Tourism Authority of Thailand were expecting more tourists in...
- Older News
- Vote! Legal bump in the belt and road? A Mideast port giant, a Chinese rival and a Hong Kong lawsuit over a Djibouti deal SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - A lawsuit against China’s main state-owned port builder by the Middle East’s largest port operator...
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...