The world of a Pop Surrealism artist
It was on a stroll along Phang Nga Road in Phuket town on a particularly sun-blinding day that I realised just how surreal life is. Not more than a few months previous I was hauling my butt along Oxford Street, London through the pouring rain in a failed attempt to get to a tedious media launch on time. In the blink of an eye I’m living in S.E. Asia as a Lifestyle Editor. But I should have braced myself, it was about to get a whole lot weirder.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, The world of a Pop Surrealism artist, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Community - Friday, 21 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Chief of major K-pop label steps down over drug allegations Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - SEOUL: The founder of one of the most successful K-Pop music agencies stepped down on Friday amid accusations that he tried to cover up alleged drug use by one of...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Filipinos burn Chinese flags in protest against Duterte’s ‘weak’ response to South China Sea sinking
- - Japan: a man’s world, with a record number of women running for election
- - Hong Kong leader says she's committed to finishing her term and rejects calls for her to quit
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Phuket Zoo inspected? Pregnant wife pushed off cliff! A motosai database? || June 18
- - The Trump summit in Hanoi broke down, but Xi’s Pyongyang visit is set to give Kim political capital – and tonnes of food