The world of a Pop Surrealism artist
It was on a stroll along Phang Nga Road in Phuket town on a particularly sun-blinding day that I realised just how surreal life is. Not more than a few months previous I was hauling my butt along Oxford Street, London through the pouring rain in a failed attempt to get to a tedious media launch on time. In the blink of an eye I’m living in S.E. Asia as a Lifestyle Editor. But I should have braced myself, it was about to get a whole lot weirder.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The world of a Pop Surrealism artist, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! Artist Spreads Mongolian Culture Through Masks VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Gankhuyag Natsag, also known as Ganna, has dedicated his life to spreading Mongolian culture abroad....
- Vote! South Korea retracts guidelines on look-alike K-pop stars Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - SEOUL: Government guidelines aimed at promoting more diversity in South Korea's K-pop world have been...