The US-China trade war is worrying some Hong Kong-owned manufacturers, CEO says
Hong Kong-owned factories in China are growing concerned about the escalating U.S.-China trade war. Some are even thinking about shifting operations elsewhere, one CEO said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The US-China trade war is worrying some Hong Kong-owned manufacturers, CEO says, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Pakistan rejects links to attack in Indian controlled Kashmir
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (Today) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Singapore reports lowest GDP growth in two years as trade ministry warns manufacturers may be vulnerable SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Singapore’s economy grew at its slowest pace in more than two years in the fourth...
- Vote! WeChat's most censored topics in 2018 include US-China trade war, Huawei CFO arrest: Report CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - A new report from a team of researchers at The University of Hong Kong's Journalism...