The US-China trade war is worrying some Hong Kong-owned manufacturers, CEO says
Hong Kong-owned factories in China are growing concerned about the escalating U.S.-China trade war. Some are even thinking about shifting operations elsewhere, one CEO said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, The US-China trade war is worrying some Hong Kong-owned manufacturers, CEO says, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 10 August, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! One China, two different worlds: how the great political divide is on full show overseas amid Hong Kong chaos SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The abuse began pouring in barely an hour after Sharon Wong left the anti-government demonstration at the University of South Australia in Adelaide, supporting Hong Kong’s protesters.“You stupid dog,” said...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong Protests Continue, Enter Third Month VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Hong Kong is experiencing another Saturday of protests, as the rallies enter their third month. Police clashed with demonstrators and used tear gas to disperse the crowd outside a police...
- Vote! Violence returns as protesters taunt HK police Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - HONG KONG: Riot police fired tear gas at protesters and detained some people as the 12th weekend of demonstrations in Hong Kong turned violent again on Saturday....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Sea policy on the hop: ‘erratic’ Philippine solutions to Chinese ship incursions
- - Singapore’s nightlife boring? Unshackle us from the red tape and it won’t be, operators say
- - N. Korea's Kim oversaw test of 'multiple rocket launcher': KCNA
- - US Military Official Confirms China Deal to Use Cambodian Naval Base