The US-China trade war is worrying some Hong Kong-owned manufacturers, CEO says
Hong Kong-owned factories in China are growing concerned about the escalating U.S.-China trade war. Some are even thinking about shifting operations elsewhere, one CEO said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, The US-China trade war is worrying some Hong Kong-owned manufacturers, CEO says, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 10 August, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Taiwan Says It Will Treat Hong Kong Asylum Seekers Humanely VOA NEWS (Today) - Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen says she would follow “humanitarian principles” in dealing with asylum seekers from Hong Kong.Tsai made the comments after Radio Free Asia reported that more than a...
- Vote! Short-haul visits to Hong Kong drop Bangkok Post (Today) - Short-haul visitor numbers to Hong Kong dropped sharply this month as the city began to feel the impact of the ongoing protests against the extradition bill....
- Older News
- Vote! Facing Trump's Tariffs, Some Companies Move, Change or Wait VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Some are moving factories out of China. Others are strategically redesigning products. Some are seeking loopholes in trade law or even mislabeling where their goods originate — all with the goal...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury