The Sisters of Samui project to upgrade and fully refurbish the Childrens and Maternity wards at Nathon Public Hospital
The Sisters of Samui have embarked on the ambitious project to upgrade and fully refurbish the Childrens and Maternity wards at the Nathon Public Hospital. This includes upgrading and replacing all old and dilapidated equipments and services throughout. ALL facilities including Treatment rooms, Nurses station, Sterile Linen room, Community Courtyard, toilet and shower facilities and more will be attended to by this refurbishment. The Project includes provision of new bedding, new linen and both Childrens and Adults Pyjamas. To date we have raised money through our Sisters on Samui functions held monthly and now we have requested support in the form of artwork from the Private Schools and Engineering involvement from our supporters in the International Hotels sector. Our first ward commenced on Monday the 30th July and was completed and handed over on schedule on Sunday the 5th July. Before photos After Photos The post The Sisters of Samui... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The Sisters of Samui project to upgrade and fully refurbish the Childrens and Maternity wards at Nathon Public Hospital, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- Older News
- Vote! Ramathibodi Hospital pleads for urgent blood donations Samui Times (5 days ago) - The Ramathibodi Hospital in Bangkok is pleading for urgent blood donations, after running short of...