The SIS Kata serves up sensory delights at Twilight Sky restaurant
One of the most gorgeous, unspoilt corners of Phuket is the headland overlooking Kata Beach, with verdantly magical Poo (Crab) Island dancing in the bay and the pristine sands of Kata Noi Beach to the south.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The SIS Kata serves up sensory delights at Twilight Sky restaurant, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- Older News
- Vote! Tout dumps slow loris with tourist, evades arrest at Kata Beach The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A slow loris tout dumped the slow loris he was carrying with a tourist...
- Vote! French aromas near Nai Harn at Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill The Phuket News - Community (6 days ago) - Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill is now open. Located near Nai Harn Beach...