The Lifestyle Village - An ambitious future for Phuket Boat Lagoon
After covering a late-night event in Mai Khao, I dropped into Phuket Boat Lagoon for a little refreshment before heading home. Having recently returned to the island after a five-year absence in the West, I was surprisingly taken aback by the upgraded aesthetics and clear investment into the Lagoon Quay boardwalk since my last visit.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, The Lifestyle Village - An ambitious future for Phuket Boat Lagoon, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Community - Friday, 12 October
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island
- - The military-sponsored General Election of Thailand
- - Rights of ‘ordinary people’ in focus as 1 bln vote in Asia
- - Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050?
- - Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade
- - Parties gear up campaigns on last day
- - EC warns against ballot selfies and betting
- - “Support good people to rule this country,” says King of Thailand on eve of election.
- - Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks
- - Political Rock Stars Turn Up Heat Ahead of Thai Elections