The Latest: Venezuela top court orders lawmakers arrested
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — The Latest on the apparent drone attack on Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro (all times local): 3:20 p.m. Venezuela’s supreme court is ordering the arrest of prominent opposition leader Julio Borges in connection with an alleged assassination attempt against President Nicolas Maduro. The court on Wednesday also called for the prosecution of […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The Latest: Venezuela top court orders lawmakers arrested, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Spy case heads to UN court as India-Pakistan ties spiral downwards SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - India will ask the UN’s top court Monday to order Pakistan to take an alleged...
- Older News
- Vote! Venezuela turns to India for oil exports as U.S. sanctions bite REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Venezuela's oil exports have tapered off and shifted toward India since new U.S. sanctions began...
- Vote! CORRECTED: Venezuela turns to India as sanctions cut oil flow to U.S., Europe REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - (ADVISORY: Corrects headline and first two paragraphs to specify Venezuela turns to India, not Asia,...