The Latest: Trump defends US trade dealings with China
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on U.S.-China trade talks (all times local): 8:45 a.m. President Donald Trump is defending his administration’s trade dealings with China a day after his Treasury secretary said the two countries were putting a trade war “on hold.” Trump tweeted Monday: “China has agreed to buy massive amounts of ADDITIONAL Farm/Agricultural […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The Latest: Trump defends US trade dealings with China, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Man killed by wild elephants
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- Older News
- Vote! Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday progress is being made toward a trade deal...
- Vote! Mixed messages after US-China trade talks show ‘no progress’ ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (6 days ago) - JUST hours after US President Donald Trump said he expects a trade deal to be...