The Latest: Death toll rises to 131 in Indonesian quake
BANGSAL, Indonesia (AP) — The Latest on the recent earthquake in Indonesia (all times local): 1:30 p.m. Indonesia’s disaster agency says the death toll from the earthquake that shook Lombok island Sunday evening has risen to 131. Spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nguroho said there are reports of other deaths but they still need to be verified. […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, The Latest: Death toll rises to 131 in Indonesian quake, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Monsoon Flooding Death Toll Rises to 152 in South Asia VOA NEWS (Today) - Officials say the death toll has risen to 152 in monsoon flooding in South Asia as millions of people and animals continue to face the brunt in three countries.At least...
- Vote! Death toll rises to 10 after China gas plant blast Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - BEIJING: The death toll from a huge explosion that rocked a gas plant in central China rose to 10, state media said Saturday, with five people still missing....
- Older News
- Vote! Bangladesh floods worsen after breach, death toll nears 100 in India REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - One of Bangladesh's main rivers breached an embankment, flooding a northern district and forcing thousands from their homes, an official said on Thursday, as the toll from monsoon rains in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - US Lawmakers Inspect Crowded Border Migrant Centers
- - Pompeo Warns of Threat From Hezbollah at Argentine Ceremony
- - As Pam Grier Celebrates 70, She Finds Peace off the Grid
- - Iran Says It Seized British Oil Tanker in Strait of Hormuz
- - Universal to Release 2 New Films in its 'Halloween' Saga
- - Hanging wires: Another motorcyclist strangled to death
- - Deburring and cleaning plastic components with CO2snow in a single dry process
- - Drone Attack Hits Shiite Militia Base in Northern Iraq
- - Online, Workplace Harassment Add to Dangers Faced by Female Journalists
- - Spain's Socialists, Far-left Party Move Closer to Government Deal