The Latest: Death toll rises to 131 in Indonesian quake
BANGSAL, Indonesia (AP) — The Latest on the recent earthquake in Indonesia (all times local): 1:30 p.m. Indonesia’s disaster agency says the death toll from the earthquake that shook Lombok island Sunday evening has risen to 131. Spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nguroho said there are reports of other deaths but they still need to be verified. […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The Latest: Death toll rises to 131 in Indonesian quake, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Crocodile mauls Indonesian man to death in Malaysia SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - An Indonesian man has been mauled to death by a crocodile in Malaysia, with his...