The Latest: Death toll in Italy bridge collapse rises to 37
ROME (AP) — The Latest developments following the deadly collapse of a highway bridge in Italy (all times local): 10:45 a.m. Italian authorities have raised the death toll in the Genoa highway bridge collapse to at least 37. The Italian city’s prefect office announced the updated figure on Wednesday even as rescuers searched through tons […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, The Latest: Death toll in Italy bridge collapse rises to 37, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 15 August, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! More detentions as death toll in Sri Lanka attacks rises to 359 REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Sri Lankan police said on Wednesday they had detained 18 more people for questioning over the Easter Sunday attacks on churches and hotels, claimed by the Islamic State group, as...
- Vote! Sri Lanka bombings: death toll rises to 359, over 50 suspects arrested SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The death toll from the Easter suicide bombings in Sri Lanka rose to 359 and more suspects have been arrested, police said on Wednesday.Islamic State has claimed responsibility and released...
- Vote! Death toll from Sri Lanka bombing attacks rises to 359: police REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - The death toll from the Easter Sunday suicide bombing attacks on churches and hotels in Sri Lanka rose to 359, police said on Wednesday without providing any further details. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says