The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
Jan 18, 2019 The GTI Taipei Expo, which will be held on April 25th to 27th, Area A of Taipei World Trade Center, has begun its first round of booth allocation on December 7th, 2018. Up to now, there have been registrations from manufacturers such as IGS, Saint-Fun, Boller Technology, Lon Sheng, TengYun Digital Marketing, Twisting Future, Loei, ICT, Asia Amusement, Pan Asia, Feng Yung Chen (FYC), Feiloli, Bingotimes, Youal-Jifh, I-Cing, Sheng Yang, Feng Yi Fu, Feng Chen, Cheer Jingle, Chan Ming, A-Lin, Kwang Yi, Paokai, Borden, Weche, Yuan Gong, Jyuee Ang, Jin Sheng, Huai I, G-Sheen, Min Yang, YCCT, JCM, Guangzhou Cowboy, Guangzhou Huiyigu and many more. Besides, a manufacturers coordination meeting will be held on January 28 to explain the booth arrangements and exhibition notice. Since its first exhibition in 1993, GTI Taipei Expo has become an annual purchasing event held in the spring of the Asia... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- - NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist
- - “Ya Dong” seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old
- Older News
- Vote! Reddit Value at $3B After $300M in Finance Led by Tencent VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Social media service Reddit Inc. says it has raised $300 million in a financing round...
- Vote! Leon Lai Returns as Entertainment Expo Ambassador ASIA TODAY (5 days ago) - Feb 11, 2019 Picture: Celebrity Calls on Public to Support Local Entertainment Industry 11...