That Phanom town flooded after heavy rain
NAKHON PHANOM: After more than two hours of heavy rain, That Phanom district town, home to the Phra That Phanom Pagoda on the Mekong River bordering Laos, was flooded on Sunday morning.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, That Phanom town flooded after heavy rain, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Smuggler arrested, ganja seized Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - NAKHON PHANOM: One man was arrested and 350kg of marijuana worth about five million baht...