Thaksin's son shows up for money-laundering indictment
Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's son Panthongtae reported to the Office of the Attorney-General on Wednesday to be indicted for money-laundering in the Krungthai Bank loan scandal.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thaksin's son shows up for money-laundering indictment, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! Big Joke: Swedes arrested after quarter of a billion baht money laundering operation Samui Times (4 days ago) - Immigration chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn announced the arrest of two Swedish nationals wanted by the...
- Vote! Swedish duo caught in Thailand for laundering 250 million baht Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - PHOTO: INN Thai police have announced the arrest of 51 year old Jan Olof Norlander...
- Vote! Swedish duo caught in Thailand for laundering 250 billion baht Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - PHOTO: INN Thai police have announced the arrest of 51 year old Jan Olof Norlander...