Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report
Uoolu, the leading platform for the cross-border real estate transaction in China, along with hundreds of prestigious media, release the “Uoolu 2018 Ten Countries on Belt and Road Property Investment Data Report”. “Belt and Road Initiative” was proposed by the Chinese government in 2013 in order to strengthen the relationship with surrounding Asian countries. Since then, we’ve seen frequent activities between China and the Asian countries from the perspective of property investments. In the report, Uoolu selects eight countries in Southeast Asia and two countries in the Middle East as the researched markets based on Cooperative Development Index, which assesses the investment risk in the Belt and Road Initiative. The ten countries are ranked by different criteria such as housing price growth rate and price-to-rent ration. The intelligence offers as an indicator of ten countries on Belt and Road and highlights the significant and accessible property markets, also the demographics of Chinese investors. Surprisingly, the primary investors in overseas property are aged between 30 to 49 years old and are mostly from the new industries. Investors come from IT, and the Internet business accounts for 31%, who are keen to mobile technology and open to new services. The new affluent generation has exhibited a short decision-making cycle. 43.56% of the Chinese investors only take a week to decide on a property investment, and 67% invest between US$ 70,000 to $150,000 takes up to 67%. The report also reveals that Thailand, the Philippines, The United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam are the major markets today and receive the most attention from Chinese investors. Uoolu Website: www.uoolu.com The post Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report appeared first on Thailand Business News. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Thailand Business News - Friday, 31 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Malaysia revives another Chinese project Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian government plans to resurrect a multi-billion-dollar property project in Kuala Lumpur involving a Chinese state company, calling it a contribution to China’s Belt and Road infrastructure...
- Vote! Malaysia’s Mahathir Mohamad to meet China’s Xi Jinping at sidelines of belt and road summit, as ties recover over ECRL project SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad will be meeting Chinese President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang separately when he visits Beijing for the Belt and Road Initiative Summit next week,...
- Vote! South Korea’s Moon tries to leave US-China orbit, but lands back on Beijing’s belt and road SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - South Korean President Moon Jae-in began a week-long tour of Central Asia on Tuesday, in an effort to shore up support for ambitious energy deals and move the country beyond...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, seven killed
- - Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings
- - The Thai children putting a brave face on the horror of sexual abuse
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, at least two gunmen killed
- - City edge Spurs to go top
- - Taxman: B20,000 interest exemption still in place
- - Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul
- - Man held for duping farmers into growing date palm
- - India's Supreme Court chief justice denies sexually harassing assistant
- - Highest Myanmar court to rule on journalists on Tuesday