Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report
Uoolu, the leading platform for the cross-border real estate transaction in China, along with hundreds of prestigious media, release the “Uoolu 2018 Ten Countries on Belt and Road Property Investment Data Report”. “Belt and Road Initiative” was proposed by the Chinese government in 2013 in order to strengthen the relationship with surrounding Asian countries. Since then, we’ve seen frequent activities between China and the Asian countries from the perspective of property investments. In the report, Uoolu selects eight countries in Southeast Asia and two countries in the Middle East as the researched markets based on Cooperative Development Index, which assesses the investment risk in the Belt and Road Initiative. The ten countries are ranked by different criteria such as housing price growth rate and price-to-rent ration. The intelligence offers as an indicator of ten countries on Belt and Road and highlights the significant and accessible property markets, also the demographics... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thailand Business News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Fears of excessive debt drive more countries to cut down their Belt and Road investments CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - In recent months, countries such as Pakistan, Malaysia, Myanmar and Sierra Leone have either canceled...