Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report
Uoolu, the leading platform for the cross-border real estate transaction in China, along with hundreds of prestigious media, release the “Uoolu 2018 Ten Countries on Belt and Road Property Investment Data Report”. “Belt and Road Initiative” was proposed by the Chinese government in 2013 in order to strengthen the relationship with surrounding Asian countries. Since then, we’ve seen frequent activities between China and the Asian countries from the perspective of property investments. In the report, Uoolu selects eight countries in Southeast Asia and two countries in the Middle East as the researched markets based on Cooperative Development Index, which assesses the investment risk in the Belt and Road Initiative. The ten countries are ranked by different criteria such as housing price growth rate and price-to-rent ration. The intelligence offers as an indicator of ten countries on Belt and Road and highlights the significant and accessible property markets, also the demographics of Chinese investors. Surprisingly, the primary investors in overseas property are aged between 30 to 49 years old and are mostly from the new industries. Investors come from IT, and the Internet business accounts for 31%, who are keen to mobile technology and open to new services. The new affluent generation has exhibited a short decision-making cycle. 43.56% of the Chinese investors only take a week to decide on a property investment, and 67% invest between US$ 70,000 to $150,000 takes up to 67%. The report also reveals that Thailand, the Philippines, The United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam are the major markets today and receive the most attention from Chinese investors. Uoolu Website: www.uoolu.com The post Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report appeared first on Thailand Business News. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thailand Tops Belt and Road Property Investment Data report, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Thailand Business News - Friday, 31 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! ‘It all started from Hong Kong’: two of Southeast Asia’s richest men on early success and the belt and road plan’s future SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Two of Southeast Asia’s most prominent members of the Chinese diaspora, businessmen Dhanin Chearavanont and Mochtar Riady, took the stage at the Hong Kong Trade and Development Council’s Belt and...
- Vote! ‘It all started from Hong Kong’: Tycoons Dhanin Chearavanont and Mochtar Riady on early success and the belt and road plan’s future SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Two of Southeast Asia’s most prominent members of the Chinese diaspora, businessmen Dhanin Chearavanont and Mochtar Riady, took the stage at the Hong Kong Trade and Development Council’s Belt and...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet