Thailand Post. We deliver.
You can’t have e-commerce growing so quickly unless you keep your postal system up with the increase in deliveries. Who else is going to deliver your Amazon or Alibaba.com purchases? An army of postmen on Wednesday pose for the camera during a press conference to unveil the 100 Thailand Post motorcycles used in post package delivery that have been upgraded. Each motorcycle now is equipped with a 148 cubic litre fibreglass plastic box on pillion plus two waterproof sidebags to ensure minimum or no damage to the items. These vehicles will be on streets of Bangkok and major centres next month. This vehicle upgrade is to cater to growing e-commerce and in particular items like passports, medicines and medical supplies and is part of the company’s Thailand 4.0-era aspiration. STORY: The Nation The post Thailand Post. We deliver. appeared first on The Thaiger.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thailand Post. We deliver., simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Wednesday, 13 June, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Will Shinzo Abe’s ‘personal chemistry’ with Donald Trump prevent bust-up over trade during US president’s state visit to Japan?
- - 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale
- - “Happy” the drink driving monk tells cops he thought the alcohol was “medicine”
- - Private hospital in trouble for charging Bt30,000 for diarrhoea
- - Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction
- - Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home and rest after Indonesian riots over election results leave six dead