Thailand needs hyperloop, not China-built high-speed rail: Thanathorn
A tycoon turned politician who opposes Thailand’s military government has criticised its $5.6 billion high-speed rail project with China because hyperloop technology offers a more modern alternative.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thailand needs hyperloop, not China-built high-speed rail: Thanathorn, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! EEC committee reviews 86 investment projects worth 13bln baht Thailand Business News (3 days ago) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Policy Committee reviewed 86 projects worth 13 billion baht...
- Vote! Rail overseer gets NLA nod Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Rail Department, a newly created body tasked with regulating rail management, is set to...