Thailand – most visited destination among Chinese for Golden Week
The National News Bureau is reporting that the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) says Ctrip.com, China’s largest and most influential online travel agent, has ranked Thailand the number one global destination among Chinese tourists during this year’s National Day vacation – the Chinese Golden Week 2018. Thailand comes out on top of Japan, Hong Kong SAR, Vietnam, Singapore, Taiwan, and Korea, among more than 1,000 destinations in nearly 100 countries. Favorite Thai destinations among Chinese tourists include Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai. Mr. Yuthasak Supasorn, TAT Governor, said China is Thailand’s largest tourist market, and this latest Ctrip’s study shows that the kingdom continues to win the hearts of Chinese tourists with a wide range of attractions, ranging from local experiences, abundant natural beauty and a remarkable variety of activities, including soft adventure, health and wellness, weddings and honeymoons, and sports tourism. The TAT is maintaining its annual target... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thailand – most visited destination among Chinese for Golden Week, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018 Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - Although Thailand’s tourism industry faced some headwinds in 2018, with the world economy slowing...