Thailand Event Round-Up – June 2018
by Paul Poole, PAUL POOLE (SOUTH EAST ASIA) June is the month for runners in Thailand. One of Thailand’s most hotly anticipated sporting events take place on June 9 & 10, the popular Laguna Phuket International Marathon. Now in its 13th year, the race is one of the most well-attended races in Asia with runners flying to Phuket from all over the world. Races are held from sunrise to sunset over two days across five distances, with a 2km kids run, a 5km run and a 10k run taking place on 9 June, and the half marathon and full marathon distances taking place on 10 June. Other races taking place in June include the Scenic Half Marathon in Chanthaburi on June 17, and the Tri-Factor 10 Challenge and Triathlon on June 16-17 in Hua Hin. Runners can compete in three distances in the Scenic Half Marathon, a 5km distance, a... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thailand Event Round-Up – June 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington