Thailand drops in ranking for expats in HSBC survey
As other Southeast Asian countries saw their positions unchanged or up in a survey of expats, Thailand and the Philippines went in the opposition direction.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thailand drops in ranking for expats in HSBC survey, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 11 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Ease of doing business to 'lift' Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Thailand expects a better ranking in the World Bank's ease of doing business ranking in 2020, Pakon Ninpraphan, secretary-general of the Office of the Public Sector Development Commission (OPDC) said...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach