Thai woman arrested for killing German husband in 10 million baht insurance scam
A Thai woman has been arrested by the Crime Suppression Division for allegedly having planned and murdered her husband with the aid of her Thai lover, to get their hands on a 10 million baht insurance compensation claim back in 2006, 13 years ago. CSD Commander Pol Maj-General Jirapol Phuridej said Angkhana Moshammer (not official spelling) was arrested in front of her rented house in Kanchanaburi’s Phanom Thuan district yesterday. Police are still hunting for her alleged accomplish, Surachai Saensawang. Angkhana was arrested under a warrant issued by the Nakhon Sawan Court on July 3, 2006. Police allege the two shot dead Winfret Moshamer (not official spelling) on April 1, 2006 on a road in Nakhon Sawan’s Muang district. Angkhana then told police that her husband was killed by a teenager in a road-rage incident. Police found discrepancies in her story, so the CSD opened an investigation and built a case that the suspect had collaborated with her lover to kill the German husband with the hope of receiving his 10 million baht in insurance money. The CSD later found out that Angkhana had moved to Kanchanaburi to make her living as a roti vendor. She was charged with collaborating with another to commit a premeditated murder, possessing a firearm without a licence and carrying a gun in public. She has denied all charges. SOURCE: The Nation The post Thai woman arrested for killing German husband in 10 million baht insurance scam appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thai woman arrested for killing German husband in 10 million baht insurance scam, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Tuesday, 15 January, 2019
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure Samui Times (Today) - A woman recently thanked her cat on Facebook post for discovering a box used by her husband to hide cash from her rather than give her the spare money for...
- Older News
- Vote! Govt announces B21bn rice price insurance scheme Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The National Rice Policy Committee, chaired by Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-o-cha, on Wednesday announced 21 billion baht in subsidies to help stabilise prices for rice farmers hurt by drought and...
- Vote! Bad Guys Out! Immigration chief outlines latest busts of foreigners Samui Times (2 days ago) - Naew Na reported on the latest arrests of foreigners acting illegally in Thailand. This is under the command of immigration chief Pol Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang. There were four separate cases...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - BMA threatens to fine repeated sidewalk riders Bt3,000
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say