Thai woman arrested for killing German husband in 10 million baht insurance scam
A Thai woman has been arrested by the Crime Suppression Division for allegedly having planned and murdered her husband with the aid of her Thai lover, to get their hands on a 10 million baht insurance compensation claim back in 2006, 13 years ago. CSD Commander Pol Maj-General Jirapol Phuridej said Angkhana Moshammer (not official spelling) was arrested in front of her rented house in Kanchanaburi’s Phanom Thuan district yesterday. Police are still hunting for her alleged accomplish, Surachai Saensawang. Angkhana was arrested under a warrant issued by the Nakhon Sawan Court on July 3, 2006. Police allege the two shot dead Winfret Moshamer (not official spelling) on April 1, 2006 on a road in Nakhon Sawan’s Muang district. Angkhana then told police that her husband was killed by a teenager in a road-rage incident. Police found discrepancies in her story, so the CSD opened an investigation and built a... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thai woman arrested for killing German husband in 10 million baht insurance scam, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- Older News
- Vote! Four family members arrested in Trang, B100m drugs seized Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - TRANG: Four members of a family have been arrested separately in Muang and Kantang districts...
- Vote! Big Joke: Swedes arrested after quarter of a billion baht money laundering operation Samui Times (3 days ago) - Immigration chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn announced the arrest of two Swedish nationals wanted by the...
- Vote! Swedish duo caught in Thailand for laundering 250 million baht Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - PHOTO: INN Thai police have announced the arrest of 51 year old Jan Olof Norlander...