Thai stocks up, Malaysia shares at 3-year peak
The Stock Exchange of Thailand gained on Monday, while other Southeast Asian stock markets mostly ended higher on Monday, with Malaysia hitting its highest close in more than three years.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thai stocks up, Malaysia shares at 3-year peak, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! SET index slightly gains, Philippine shares slump Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares fell the most in...