Thai stocks gain, Philippine shares deepens slump
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index rebounded, while Philippine shares slumped on Thursday, deepening the week's losses, as an overnight rout on Wall Street led to jitters across Asian markets.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thai stocks gain, Philippine shares deepens slump, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai General Elections Set for March
- - Pakistan unveils tax cuts, incentives to boost growth
- - Malaysian royals to pick new king after historic abdication
- - Horse named 'Australian of the year'
- - Real Madrid take top spot from Man Utd in 'money league'
- - Call for Patong Hill caution as tour bus involved in multiple-vehicle wipeout
- - More gun-toting drug suspects arrested
- - German man dies after seven-storey fall in Patong
- - Thailand to hold elections on 24 March
- - Army: ‘No knowledge’ of dead activists stuffed with concrete
- Older News
- Vote! SET rises on trade surplus but BDMS, BA shares slump Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - A trade surplus and a surge in oil prices drove the Stock Exchange of Thailand...
- Vote! SET ends higher, Philippine shares lead SE Asian peers Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares led the gains on...