Thai stocks gain, Philippine shares deepen slump
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index rebounded, while Philippine shares slumped on Thursday, deepening the week's losses, as an overnight rout on Wall Street led to jitters across Asian markets.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thai stocks gain, Philippine shares deepen slump, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! SET rises on trade surplus but BDMS, BA shares slump Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - A trade surplus and a surge in oil prices drove the Stock Exchange of Thailand...
- Vote! SET ends higher, Philippine shares lead SE Asian peers Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares led the gains on...
- Vote! SET index slightly gains, Philippine shares slump Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index slightly increased, while Philippine shares fell the most in...