Thai royal honour for Australians Richard Harris, Craig Challen who helped rescue cave boys
Two Australian doctors were given royal honours in Thailand on Friday for helping rescue a boys soccer team from a flooded cave and said they are looking forward to a reunion with the youngsters they helped save.Richard Harris and Craig Challen were given the award at a ceremony presided over by Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha. Four Australian officials involved with the rescue effort were also honoured.Both highly skilled divers, the doctors played key roles in rescuing members of the…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thai royal honour for Australians Richard Harris, Craig Challen who helped rescue cave boys, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 19 April
- Older News
- Vote! Week of traditional performances to honour Royal Coronation The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A week of traditional music and dance performances are to be held nationwide to honor the Royal Coronation of His Majesty The King. The performances in Phuket are to...
- Vote! Australians flock to New Zealand migration website after election SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - The number of Australians making online queries about migrating to New Zealand has surged after conservative Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s shock election win, official data showed on Tuesday.Morrison’s Liberal-National coalition...
- Vote! Thai and farang friend catch king cobra with bare hands in Krabi – VIDEO Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - PHOTOS/VIDEO: Robrouw Krabi A foreign man has helped his Thai friend to catch a king cobra with their bare hands in Krabi today. The three metre king cobra was found...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters