Thai man in sex extortion warning: Watch out for attractive foreign women!
Channel 7 TV news reported on the case of a Chiang Mai man who was the subject of an online blackmail attempt by an attractive foreign woman who befriended him on Facebook. In a video call she took off all her clothes and tried to get the Thai man to masturbate. He said he didn’t but shortly thereafter she sent a clip of his face and their interaction on Line and threatened to expose him to all his friends and family if he didn’t pay her 50,000 baht. The blackmail attempt failed as the man went public with a warning. But now it is known there are many victims who are preparing to go to Chiang Mai police. Thai Rath caught up with 29 year old Thanadon Patthong who is a dance teacher from Chang Khlan sub-district. A very attractive foreign woman contacted him on Facebook and asked to be his friend. He added her and soon they were chatting about her doing dance. She requested his Line application ID and their chat about dance continued. Then she took her clothes off and started to masturbate. She tried to persuade him to masturbate too but Thanadon said he did not and ended the call. However, a short while later he was contacted again – the caller had made a video clip of his face and wanted 50,000 baht saying she knew the shame he would face in Thailand and that she would send the video to all his friends and family. Thanadon decided not to pay – it only showed his face after all. Instead he went online to warn others. Screenshots on the TV report contained much of their conversation such as: Caller: “Do you like sexy girl?” Him: “Every man like sexy girl”. “You are hondsome (sic)”.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thai man in sex extortion warning: Watch out for attractive foreign women!, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Thursday, 10 January
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Japan has shelved plans to deport a gay Taiwanese man in a long-term relationship, his lawyers said, telling local media the decision was a step towards legal protection for same-sex...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket