Thai Electronic Driving License on smart phone App from today
From today a new App can be used where motorists will be able to show their license credentials to any law enforcement officer in Thailand. This means you no longer have to carry your physical licence. The police will be able to scan a QR code and check all details including bans or outstanding fines, on the spot. The driver’s profile also includes vital information such as blood type, allergies and location. These digital driving licenses are now available for both cars and motorbikes. The application is called ‘DLT QR Licence’. TAM – NAM news is reporting that the new App is being launched today. SOURCE: TAM-NAM The post Thai Electronic Driving License on smart phone App from today appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Thai Electronic Driving License on smart phone App from today, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Monday, 14 January, 2019
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough Samui Times (Today) - The policeman responsible for the new law about driving licences that will start in Thailand on September 20th has given details about three ways drivers can show their licenses when...
- Older News
- Vote! Traffic police cannot confiscate driver’s license under a new traffic law in effect from Aug 20th Samui Times (Yesterday) - Effective 20th August, traffic police have no authority to confiscate the driving license of the driver of an automobile or motorcycle when being stopped for a traffic violation under the new...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - BMA threatens to fine repeated sidewalk riders Bt3,000
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say