Texas opens investigation of reported immigrant child death
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas child welfare officials Thursday opened an abuse and neglect investigation into reports that surfaced last week of a child dying after being released from a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility. The announcement came shortly after Texas officials appeared frustrated during a public hearing with lawmakers, saying immigration attorneys making […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Texas opens investigation of reported immigrant child death, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand Samui Times (5 days ago) - Thai media has reported on the arrest of a US man of Pakistani origin...