Tesla stock drops back near pre-Musk tweet level
Tesla shares have dropped back to near the level they were trading at before CEO Elon Musk tweeted Tuesday that he may take the company private. Shares were down 6 percent to .26 in midday trading Thursday. Shares had closed at .99 on Monday. Then Musk’s Tuesday morning tweet that he might take the company […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Tesla stock drops back near pre-Musk tweet level, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Thursday, 9 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Singapore hits back at Elon Musk, saying electric cars are a ‘lifestyle’ and mass transit better for climate SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Singapore has a message for Elon Musk: Taking mass transit is a better climate-change solution than tooling around in one of his Tesla electric vehicles.The city state, which has said...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Alaska Man Finds 50-Year-Old Message in Bottle from Soviet-Era Russian
- - Korat dorms hit hard by drop in university enrolment
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'