Tesla board evaluating CEO's bid to take company private
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Board members at Tesla are evaluating CEO and Chairman Elon Musk’s billion proposal to take the electric car and solar panel maker private. Six of nine members say in a statement Wednesday that Musk began talking with the board about the move last week. This included discussing how being a private […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Tesla board evaluating CEO's bid to take company private, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Consortium led by South Korean company to build US$6.5 billion industrial zone in Indonesia SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - A private consortium led by a South Korean company has announced that it will invest...