Tech giant's disappointing debut casts a cloud over Chinese IPOs in Hong Kong
Mobile phone maker Xiaomi's IPO has cast a cloud over potential new listings by Chinese companies in Hong Kong.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Tech giant's disappointing debut casts a cloud over Chinese IPOs in Hong Kong, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 11 July, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Leaders of Hong Kong Pro-democracy Protests Sentenced VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - A court in Hong Kong handed down prison sentences of up to 16 months Wednesday to eight leaders of massive 2014 pro-democracy protests after they were convicted last month of...
- Vote! Prison looms for convicted Hong Kong democracy leaders Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - HONG KONG: A group of Hong Kong activists arrived at court for sentencing on Wednesday after being convicted this month for their role in organising mass pro-democracy protests in 2014...
- Vote! Hong Kong issues red travel warning for Sri Lanka after bombings that killed at least 290 SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Hong Kong has issued a “red” travel warning for Sri Lanka advising its residents to avoid visiting the South Asian nation following Sunday’s wave of bombings at churches and hotels...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Chalong Underpass road surfacing to cause delays, project on target for end of May finish
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: ANZAC Day in Phuket! Coral breakthrough? Army brings emergency water! || April 25
- - Phuket Town rolls out emergency water supply
- - Antarctic penguins suffer 'catastrophic' breeding failure
- - Attempted-rape suspect hospitalised