Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
PHUKET: A Phuket taxi driver has been charged with negligence causing death after his taxi struck a motorbike being driven by a 74-year-old man who later died from his injuries.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Wednesday, 20 February
- Older News
- Vote! Manhunt after driver flashes gun at road user The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Police are hunting for a man who waved a handgun out of his car window at another driver on Thepkasattri Rd in Thalang at around 10am this morning (Mar...
- Vote! Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: A major accident caused by a pickup truck driver falling asleep at the wheel has left a woman dead and man injured....
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Whistleblower fatally shot! Returning B400K in cash? Crash takes pregnant woman! || March 20 The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - March 20 Spa shooter kills self in Public park |:| Ex-cop, corruption whisteblower shot dead |:| Pregnant woman dies in motorbike crash |:| Taxi driver returns 400K!...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders