TAT expects 300,000 Chinese tourists during Lunar New Year
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) expects 300,000 visitors from China during the Lunar New Year holidays, a nearly 18% rise from a year ago.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, TAT expects 300,000 Chinese tourists during Lunar New Year, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Waiver of visa-on-arrival fees to boost Chinese New Year tourism Samui Times (2 days ago) - The exemption of fees for visa on arrival is expected to draw more Chinese tourists...
- Vote! Chinese cotton seed sprouts on moon Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - BEIJING: A small green shoot is growing on the moon in an out-of-this-world first after...