Taliban threaten 70% of Afghanistan, BBC finds
The Islamist group's power and reach have surged since foreign combat troops left, the BBC finds.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Taliban threaten 70% of Afghanistan, BBC finds, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Afghanistan's Ghani launches bid for second presidential term REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani on Sunday entered the 2019 presidential race after forging an alliance...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Families in Afghanistan's north seek shelter as Taliban ups pressure REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Dozens of families displaced from their homes in the northern province of Sar-e Pul by...
- Older News
- Vote! Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - The U.S. special envoy for peace in Afghanistan on Wednesday said talks with the Taliban...