Taliban seize district in Afghanistan's Ghazni province
GHAZNI, Afghanistan (Reuters) - Taliban militants captured a district in Afghanistan's Ghazni province near the provincial capital early on Thursday and killed more than a dozen people including the district's governor, a police official said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Taliban seize district in Afghanistan's Ghazni province, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - The U.S. special envoy for peace in Afghanistan on Wednesday said talks with the Taliban...
- Older News
- Vote! Taliban threatens to pull out of peace talks with U.S. REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - The Taliban on Tuesday threatened to stall peace talks with the United States if they...
- Vote! Afghan Taliban claim responsibility for deadly Kabul car bomb attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - The Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily fortified...