Taliban fighters storm Afghan city before security forces hit back
Heavily armed Taliban fighters attacked the strategic central Afghan city of Ghazni on Friday, burning police checkpoints and seizing control of parts of the centre before being driven back by U.S.-backed forces, officials said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Taliban fighters storm Afghan city before security forces hit back, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Friday, 10 August, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Afghan Official: Roadside Bomb Kills 11 in Kandahar Province VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - A roadside bomb in Afghanistan killed at least 11 people riding in a truck in the southern Kandahar province, provincial officials said Monday.Ahmad Sadeq Essa, a deputy army spokesman in...
- Older News
- Vote! Afghan radio station shuts down after threats by suspected Taliban REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A private radio station in Afghanistan has shut down after numerous threats from a suspected Taliban commander who objected to women working as presenters, officials at the radio station said...
- Vote! Decorated US Green Beret Killed In Afghanistan Identified VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - A decorated member of the U.S. Special Forces has died during combat in northern Afghanistan, the Pentagon announced Sunday.Green Beret Sgt. Maj. James "Ryan" Sartor died Saturday after being injured...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Park electrocution! Pilot praised for sacrifice! Human skeletons found? || July 15
- - Malaysia’s ex-attorney general Apandi Ali sues politician Lim Kit Siang over 1MDB scandal
- - New reporting requirement for digital asset trading
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens