Take a bow Mai Khao! Northwest Phuket delivers natural charm, serene cycling scenery
The Mai Khao region in Phuket’s northwest has long been home to breeding Andaman sea turtles, plus an abundance of other species of flora and fauna, although “Homo Touristicus” remained noticeable by its absence until just a few years ago.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Take a bow Mai Khao! Northwest Phuket delivers natural charm, serene cycling scenery, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence