Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport
PHOTOS: Immigration Bureau Immigration officers at Suvarnabhumi Airport have arrested a Syrian woman with a fake Spain passport. The Immigration Bureau reports that, while they were patrolling the airport, they found the woman who was acting suspiciously. They asked to see her passport which had her name listed on the passport as Alampana Albana, a Spanish national. She was waiting for a flight to Germany. Officers also found another Syrian passport which identified her name as Mrs Manal Ahmad Alnayed. The woman admitted that the Syrian passport was her real passport. She told officers her husband, who lived in Germany, arranged it for her. She says she purchased the fake passport in Malaysia. She received the flight tickets from a foreign woman at the KL airport. Mrs Alnayed has been charged with illegal possession of, and using, a fake passport. The post Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Facial recognition leads to fake-passport arrest Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - A foreigner carrying a fake Malaysian passport was arrested with $500,000 at Suvarnabhumi airport on Friday morning in the first passport-fraud arrest based on biometric facial recognition....
- Older News
- Vote! Three vie for Suvarnabhumi duty-free shop contracts Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - King Power Duty Free, Bangkok Airways and Royal Orchid Sheraton (Thailand) submitted their bids to win the contract from Airports of Thailand Plc (AoT) to run duty-free shops at Suvarnabhumi...
- Vote! Chinese ‘red notice’ fugitive arrested at Suvarnabhumi Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - A Chinese fugitive wanted on an Interpol red notice has been arrested at Suvarnabhumi Airport, acting Immigration Police chief Lt Gen Sompong Chingduang said. 48 year old Lu Dayang was...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers
- - Bomb at Sunni Muslim mosque in Pakistan kills two, wounds 14
- - Facial recognition leads to fake-passport arrest
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June
- - HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers'
- - Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn urges post-election parliament to focus on national stability
- - Three Indians die on overcrowded Everest
- - North Korea blames ‘dishonest’ US position for failed Hanoi summit, wants 'new calculation' to resume talks
- - Trump Heads to Japan for State Visit
- - Indian election results: What next for Rahul Gandhi and Congress after their flop at the polls?