Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport
PHOTOS: Immigration Bureau Immigration officers at Suvarnabhumi Airport have arrested a Syrian woman with a fake Spain passport. The Immigration Bureau reports that, while they were patrolling the airport, they found the woman who was acting suspiciously. They asked to see her passport which had her name listed on the passport as Alampana Albana, a Spanish national. She was waiting for a flight to Germany. Officers also found another Syrian passport which identified her name as Mrs Manal Ahmad Alnayed. The woman admitted that the Syrian passport was her real passport. She told officers her husband, who lived in Germany, arranged it for her. She says she purchased the fake passport in Malaysia. She received the flight tickets from a foreign woman at the KL airport. Mrs Alnayed has been charged with illegal possession of, and using, a fake passport. The post Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Syrian woman arrested with fake Spanish passport at Suvarnabhumi Airport, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Man arrested for rape after Facebook relationship Bangkok Post (Today) - KHON KAEN: A 32-year-old man was arrested in Ban Phai district on Friday for the alleged rape of a young Lao woman he lured into a relationship with a fake...
- Older News
- Vote! Thai woman arrested for allegedly stealing cash from Pakistani tourist in Pattaya Samui Times (Yesterday) - A Thai woman was arrested in Pattaya early on Thursday after she allegedly stole Bt3,000 in cash from a Pakistani tourist. Police said Piyapat Habutdee, 23, from Kamphaeng Phet,...
- Vote! Big Joke: Two jobs done at Bangkok airport Samui Times (Yesterday) - Immigration chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn announced the resolution of two cases at Suvarnabhumi International Airport yesterday. One involved a Thai woman using a passport with illegally added pages and the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Japanese, Chinese company reps to be 'matched' with EEC
- - More shadows than lights: human rights commitments of Thai political parites
- - Japanese, Chinese company representatives to visit EEC
- - Dems, Pheu Thai dominate city
- - Malaysia February CPI falls 0.4%
- - UPDATE: Rawai Ducati accident, Frenchman was wearing helmet
- - Alcohol ban again this weekend around Thailand
- - Malaysia and Indonesia threaten boycott of EU products, say millions of farmers risk losing livelihoods due to palm oil ban
- - NBTC to look into airing of doctored clip
- - U-Tapao bidders revealed