Swiss voters support insurance company spying
GENEVA: Swiss voters on Sunday approved a law that gives insurance companies broad leeway to spy on suspected welfare cheats despite concerns raised about right to privacy.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Swiss voters support insurance company spying, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- Older News
- Vote! Rice insurance continues Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The cabinet has approved a rice insurance scheme for the 2019 season worth 1.74 billion...
- Vote! Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77 Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - GENEVA: Bruno Ganz, the Swiss actor who gave masterful performances as Adolf Hitler in Downfall...