Swedish national arrested in Phuket, to be deported again
PHUKET: A Swedish national will be deported to his home country after being arrested in Phuket late yesterday afternoon (Nov 13), Immigration Chief Maj Gen Surachate Hakparn announced today (Nov 14).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Swedish national arrested in Phuket, to be deported again, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pakistan to honour Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after investment deals worth US$20 billion
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Swedish tourist tries to kill himself on the day his visa ran out Samui Times (Today) - Police and rescue services were called to a main road in Phuket where a 57...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Swedish man in hospital mental care after running in front of Phuket traffic The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A 57-year-old Swedish man is under observation at the mental health division at Vachira...
- Older News
- Vote! Mentally-ill Swedish tourist in police custody after running amok in Phuket Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A mentally ill Swedish tourist was arrested early on Sunday after he was found...