Swedish man in hospital mental care after running in front of Phuket traffic
PHUKET: A 57-year-old Swedish man is under observation at the mental health division at Vachira Phuket Hospital in Phuket Town after he was caught running in front of oncoming traffic on Thepkrasattri Rd early yesterday morning (Feb 17).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Swedish man in hospital mental care after running in front of Phuket traffic, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! Fallen light pole blocks traffic in Thalang after truck rolls over Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTOS: Newshawk Phuket Two people have sustained injuries after a truck overturned in Thalang this morning. Newshawk Phuket reports that at about 8.50am this morning the Thalang Police were notified...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters