Suspect arrested over British International School Phuket theft
A suspect has been arrested yesterday after breaking into the British International School in Koh Kaew, Phuket. The Phuket City Police have arrested 26 year old Tanakarn Tongprapai. He was taken to the Mueang Phuket Police Station to face charges of night theft. The arrest follows an alert to patrol police from a security guard at the British International School, Phuket that a man had been caught breaking into the accounting office. Tanakorn admitted to police that he has also broken into government offices and private businesses where he had escaped with money totalling 60,000 baht. The post Suspect arrested over British International School Phuket theft appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Suspect arrested over British International School Phuket theft, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Thursday, 20 June
- Older News
- Vote! Chinese student Yu Huiling arrested in Japan for alleged theft via 7-Eleven’s 7pay smartphone service SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Police arrested a Chinese student on Friday in connection with alleged theft via the new smartphone payment service “7pay” for 7-Eleven convenience stores – the third suspect in the case...
- Vote! Suvarnabhumi theft suspect arrested Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Authorities have apprehended a man accused of stealing valuables and money from a sleeping Japanese traveller at Suvarnabhumi airport after tracking the suspect for almost three weeks....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Haziq Abdul Aziz detained for role in Malaysian sex video implicating minister Azmin Ali
- - Student killed by electrocution in Phuket public park under investigation
- - Pastor confirmed with Ebola as disease spreads in DR Congo
- - Local Afghan Journalist Killed by Unknown Assailants
- - Tropical Storm Barry Downgraded to Tropical Depression
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor