Surakiart urges Thai pressure to fix Rohingya crisis
Former Thai foreign minister and former president of the Asian Peace and Reconciliation Council Surakiart Sathirathai urged Thailand to use the opportunity as Asean chair to persuade Nay Pyi Taw to develop a roadmap to ease the Rohingya crisis in Rakhine state.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Surakiart urges Thai pressure to fix Rohingya crisis, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee
- Older News
- Vote! Asean foreign ministers pledge vital role in Rohingya crisis Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - CHIANG MAI: Foreign ministers of the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations agreed at an...
- Vote! Asean foreign ministers begin talks, Rohingya on agenda Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - CHIANG MAI: Foreign ministers of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations began two days of...