Surakiart urges Thai pressure to fix Rohingya crisis
Former Thai foreign minister and former president of the Asian Peace and Reconciliation Council Surakiart Sathirathai urged Thailand to use the opportunity as Asean chair to persuade Nay Pyi Taw to develop a roadmap to ease the Rohingya crisis in Rakhine state.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Surakiart urges Thai pressure to fix Rohingya crisis, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 8 January
- Older News
- Vote! Exclusive: U.N. draws up plans to ‘facilitate’ Rohingya relocation to island REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - The United Nations is making plans to help Bangladesh relocate thousands of Rohingya refugees to a remote island off its coast, documents seen by Reuters show, a move opposed by...
- Vote! UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - YANGON: The United Nations is making plans to help Bangladesh relocate thousands of Rohingya refugees to a remote island off its coast, a move opposed by many refugees and which...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket