Supreme Court orders B10bn, 3km beachfront Phuket land to be ‘returned to the public’
PHUKET: Six people have been ordered to vacate 178 rai of land, covering three kilometres of beachfront stretching from Layan to Lay Phang beach on Phuket’s west coast – with an estimated total value of more than B10 billion – following a Supreme Court on Wednesday (Nov 1) ruling against their claims to the land.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Supreme Court orders B10bn, 3km beachfront Phuket land to be ‘returned to the public’, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - North Korean Art Troupe to Visit China
- - Thailand fall to China at Asian Cup
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Incoming Pakistan Chief Justice opens new era for powerful court REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Pakistan swears in a new chief justice on Friday, opening the next chapter for the...
- Vote! Jail terms for Kamnan Sia, wife in final ruling Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Supreme Court has overturned the Appeal Court's ruling and sentenced fugitive former Democrat Party...
- Vote! Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered compensation be paid to 14 migrant workers from Myanmar...