Super Poll director doubts poll result on election inspectors
Super Poll Research Office Noppadol Kanikar has expressed doubts over the reliability of an opinion poll conducted by the Office of the Secretary-General of the Senate on the Election Commission Bill regarding the question of provincial election inspectors. The poll shows 90 percent of some 60,000 respondents oppose the bill. Mr Noppadol said the poll did not randomly sample the opinions of the people, but invited people to log into the office’s website and click whether they agree or disagree with the bill, noting that it was possible that the same respondents might have clicked several times. For a poll to be reliable, he said the questionnaire must be concise and must cover just one issue, but the one presented by the office was quite long and carried several issues. Mr Noppadol also pointed out that the poll did not cover all target groups because many eligible voters could not... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Super Poll director doubts poll result on election inspectors, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Majority prefer male PM in his 50s, says survey Samui Times (Today) - A recent opinion survey by Super Poll revealed that the majority of people prefer their...
- Older News
- Vote! Most Okinawa residents will vote against local US military base transfer, poll shows SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Nearly 70 per cent of Okinawa residents plan to vote against the central government’s controversial...
- Vote! Election, Thai Raksa Chart drama top political news: Poll Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The March 24 election in general, followed by the possible dissolution of the Thai Raksa...