Sunken tour boat Phoenix to finally be raised next week
The raising of the tour boat Phoenix from the bottom of the Andaman Sea is expected to be completed next week, after a brief suspension of work following the death of a member of the salvage crew, Phuket governor Pakkapong Tawiwat said on Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Sunken tour boat Phoenix to finally be raised next week, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 5 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction Samui Times (2 days ago) - The double-decker cruise boat Phoenix, which sank off Phuket last July killing 47 Chinese tourists, is among 48 items that the Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO) will auction off on Wednesday...
- Vote! OPINION: The Phoenix shouldn’t be auctioned off today Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - The Phoenix is going up for auction today. The auction is being held by Thailand’s AMLO (Anti Money Laundering Office) as the investigation is now complete and the vessel is...
- Vote! Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - The notorious and ill-fated tour boat Phoenix, which sank off Phuket last July killing 47 Chinese tourists, is among 48 items that the Anti-Money Laundering Office will auction off this...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June