Summer storms expected in upper, central Thailand
Weather forecasters have warned of summer storms with hail in the North, Northeast, Central Plain and East from Sunday to Tuesday as a high pressure area moves in from China.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Summer storms expected in upper, central Thailand, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 14 April
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - May 21 WCGC Thailand FINAL! |:| Fake general swindling for animal skins? |:| Robber impersonates cop |:| Heavy storms for Phuket |:| Private hospitals warned, AGAIN! Hosted...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Three killed, at least five wounded after three explosions go off in Kathmandu
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners
- - Trump Meets Japan's Emperor Naruhito at Imperial Palace
- - Tough times ahead for next Thai government after hard fought weekend votes
- - Ghosn family seeks UN help against 'judicial persercution'
- - Sasalak stinger breaks Kirins resistance
- - Statesman, influencer and pacifier – reflections on the death of “General Prem”