Summer storm warning between March 20-23
The Thai Meteorological Department issued a summer storm warning which is expected to hit northeastern and eastern regions starting next Tuesday (March 20) and followed by the central and northern regions, including Bangkok, on the following day. Attributable to cold weather front from China which is anticipated to blanket the upper part of Thailand and the South China Sea on March 20 coinciding with the hot weather in Thailand, the Weatherman said these would cause summer storm to be manifested in the forms of thunderstorm, strong wind, lightning strikes and possible hail storm. Affected regions are as follow: March 20: The Northeast and the East March 21: The North and the Central, including Bangkok and its vicinity. People living in the aforementioned regions are advised to not staying outdoor under huge trees or bill boards during thunder storm. Farmers are also warned that their crops may be damaged by hail storm. The post Summer storm warning between March 20-23 appeared first on Thai PBS English News.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Summer storm warning between March 20-23, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Thai PBS NETWORK - Friday, 16 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Weather warning: Summer storm to hit large swathes of upper Thailand Samui Times (Yesterday) - The met office has issued a storm warning for the north, lower north east, central and eastern seaboard today. Storms with high winds and possibly hail are expected to hit...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Bombers disguised as women? Tourist quota at Similans! Where is the accused murderer? || March 14 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - March 14 Summer storm warning! |:| Where is the accused Greek murderer? |:| Similan Islands to limit tourists. For real |:| Bomb suspects dressed as women |:|...
- Vote! Phuket, Andaman coast issued ‘Summer Storm Warning’ The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The Thai Meteorological Department Southern Meteorological Center (West Coast), based near Phuket International Airport, has issued as “Summer Storm Warning” for all provinces along the Andaman coast....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei